I dont know really what to say so i am just going to talk about myself
Im Polish however i live in England for about 7 years ,In London and about 7months ago i moved into Leicester and i dont think there is any gyarus here.. I got into loving Japan since i was 12,Then my friend introduced me into gyaru and i LOVED it ...I wanted to be one but i couldnt ... what ever I tried I didnt look one, soo now im 16 ( in December) and i think im staring to improve however my hair is always aa FAIL! so i still got to work on that ;) One day i went to China Town with my best friend (love her to bits ) even we hardly see eachother and talk but when we do we have good relationship Sammie
we saw Hibiscgyaru (no longer) and they were and still are my role models ..always wanted to be like 4 members in that group but im not saying who they are :P

Sorry about this quality but it was taken by my phone thats why .I will upload more photos with flash it will look better then this ;)

Thats me about a year ago ..

First Time I saw Hibiscgyaru and we took a quick pic !
No comments:
Post a Comment